If you love B2B marketing, are achievement-oriented, know how to take initiative and want new challenges with plenty of professional development, we want to hear from you.
Here’s a snapshot of our culture:
Our people are smart, high-energy and intellectually curious. They have the brainpower, creativity and motivation to grow their clients’ businesses – and their own careers.
Our approach to marketing is systematic. We like timelines, deliverables and metrics. Our team is made up of strong project managers and excellent communicators who get things done.
We integrate effectively with our clients and colleagues, sharing knowledge and building brands. Small teams get things done efficiently and come up with the best solutions.
Small and midsize B2B companies have grown by having their feet on the ground and figuring out the most efficient ways to get results. They expect the same from us, so we focus on lean budgets and tangible outcomes. We’re always thinking about the shortest path to growing revenues.
Our people take initiative and ownership of everything from client accounts to marketing campaigns to internal projects. No one sits back and waits to be told what to do.
Mezzanine is a place for talented, driven people to really spread their wings. We offer incredible opportunities to grow your skills, get results for clients, contribute to the success of an exciting company – and take your marketing career to the next level.
The Mezzanine Group is a different type of B2B marketing agency. We are known for our strategies and ability to execute them. We are a hive of busy bees! We stay on our toes and handle every challenge thrown our way to keep our clients happy.
We’re looking for another bee to join the hive!! As a Marketing Associate you will work with our Marketing Directors to implement the strategic marketing plans of Mezzanine’s clients.
Every day is different but this is what you could be doing:
Logistics and Administration
- Assisting in planning and execution for client-specific special events, such as webinars, press events and more.
- Outside vendor coordination including design, website updates, video, photography, etc.
- Reporting on marketing results and tracking client budgets.
- Handling various administrative tasks, as needed, such as invoice or vendor tracking and CRM maintenance.
Content Creation and Management
- Researching and/or writing compelling B2B marketing content, oriented towards brand awareness and/or lead-generation, including email marketing, short articles and more.
- Coordinating content vendors for small projects.
- Proof-reading and copy editing various content pieces.
- Coordinating the publication and distribution of content (e.g., posting to blogs, websites, email campaigns, distributing to media lists, webinar invitations, etc.).
- Managing and updating client websites on a regular basis, including posting marketing content, blogs, company news, collateral, generating new landing pages, etc.
- When applicable, working with 3rd party web developers to coordinate website changes for client website redesign or refresh projects.
- Reviewing and compiling Google Analytics data for client reporting.
SEO / Paid Advertising
- Work with vendors on keyword strategy, paid advertising set up and ongoing monitoring and optimization.
- Auditing clients’ social media presence and providing recommendations for improvement
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will be bright as a bulb, can multitask like a juggler, as organized as a Trapper-Keeper and ready to crush any challenge thrown their way. We’re looking for someone who is flexible and adaptable, someone who can work with minimal supervision but is also eager to learn and take on higher levels of responsibility within a fast-growing company with an amazing culture.
The successful candidate will:
- Have two to five years of B2B marketing experience
- Be super detail-oriented and organized
- Have superior writing and copy editing skills
- Have advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
- Be skilled in digital marketing (WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO/PPC, social media – Hootsuite, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and email marketing platforms – MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Have excellent project management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be able to manage multiple managers and communicate effectively to prioritize activities
- Be comfortable in a fast paced, small business environment and enjoy handling last minute tasks
- Be looking to work hard, learn from collaboration with an experienced team and have fun!
We offer a flexible work environment where you often work from home and dress casual at the office. You will work with an amazing group of professionals who have a lot of experience to share. In addition to your salary, we provide benefits, a cell phone plan and an annual bonus.
The Mezzanine Group is a new kind of marketing company, and we’re looking for additional Marketing Directors to join our team.
As a Mezzanine Marketing Director, you’ll push your strategic marketing skills, work in a collaborative team of marketing leaders and make a major impact.
Our innovative business model delivers effective marketing for small and mid-sized B2B companies. Here’s what you’ll do as a Mezzanine Marketing Director:
- Implement strategic marketing plans for 3 – 5 clients that raise brand awareness, generate leads and drive revenues.
- Execute across a variety of tactics such as digital, social, traditional, events, etc. utilizing a variety of internal and external team members.
- Be on site most weeks to meet with each of your clients.
- Report progress and ROI metrics to clients on a regular basis.
Who you are:
- Driven. You’re looking for an opportunity to make a major impact with your work and to constantly learn and develop your strategic B2B marketing skills.
- Adaptable. You’re comfortable working with a variety of clients in a variety of environments.
- A skilled client manager. You quickly establish trust with clients and team members.
- Strategic and creative thinker. You think big picture as well as manage the details.
- Results oriented. You know that in mid-market B2B companies, all that matters is the pipeline and revenue growth. You know how to deliver these results through marketing.
- Digitally savvy. You’re experienced in managing and measuring digital marketing.
- Strong project management skills – you know how to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Superior communicator – both verbal and written
- Achievement-oriented and with proven success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
What You Need:
- 10 – 12 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Ability to work along side our senior executive clients.
- Previous experience in an agency environment or marketing service firm, managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Thorough understanding of/experience with a variety of marketing tactics.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Valid driver’s licence and a safe driving record and access to a vehicle.