Has your company made the shift to generate revenues in the new sales era?
Buyers have changed. The way they make purchase decisions has shifted dramatically in the last 5 years. Buyers have taken control of the purchasing process by educating themselves and becoming more independent. This has had a dramatic effect on how B2B organizations sell their products and services.
The Radical Sales Shift: 20 Lessons from 20 Leaders on How to Use Marketing to Grow Sales in B2B Companies outlines how successful B2B companies are using marketing to generate leads, revenue and profits. Based on the expertise of leading Chief Marketing Officers and Vice-Presidents of Sales and Marketing in a variety of industries, the book shares 20 vital lessons for generating revenues in the new sales era, and provides practical tips on how to use marketing to grow sales and profits.
The Radical Sales Shift includes:
- An overview of the new role of marketing for B2B companies
- Guidance on running a revenue-focused marketing department
- Keys to success for measuring marketing results
- How to align sales and marketing
- Tips for making marketing work in complex and technical B2B companies