The Mezzanine Group offers deep, senior-level marketing consulting expertise and an unparalleled breadth of business-to-business (B2B) sales and marketing knowledge. B2B marketing consulting delivers the experience and perspective your business growth requires by complementing an existing team or providing resources in place of hired staff.
Who is Marketing Consulting For?
The Mezzanine Group specializes in marketing for small and mid-sized business-to-business (B2B) companies. We understand the realities of growing in B2B, providing support and expertise without the need to hire permanent staff. Our marketing consulting services are most useful for companies that:
- Are looking for growth opportunities or expanding their market
- Need to re-position or re-brand their business, products or services
- Don’t have a formal marketing or sales strategy
- Have a marketing plan that isn’t working
- Don’t have senior executives with depth in B2B marketing and need perspective, a sounding board, and guidance on effective marketing
Marketing Consulting Services
- Strategic marketing planning
- Marketing road-mapping, action planning and measurement
- Product and business positioning
- Product launch and go-to-market
- Brand development
- Market evaluation and competitive analysis
- SWOT analysis
- B2B marketing best practices and benchmarking
CEO | Mirus International
CFO, OpenAire Inc.
General Manager | Foray Group
Marketing Consulting Process
Through an initial consultation, we’ll gain an understanding of your business, industry and current position. We’ll begin providing perspective and suggestions.
As your business requirements take shape, we’ll develop a clear and practical plan to fulfill your marketing and revenue generation objectives. We’ll review this plan with you and establish milestones and a work plan to keep an engagement – and your success – on track. Once we’ve confirmed the engagement details, we begin the work with you, usually through workshops and interactive sessions.
Our Track Record
Since its founding in 2005, Mezzanine has worked with over 250 B2B companies in emerging and mature industries. The team has written countless articles and whitepapers that have appeared in the Globe and Mail, National Post, MarketingProfs, Canadian Business and others. And Mezzanine’s founder, Lisa Shepherd, has authored three books on sales and marketing with a specific focus on small and mid-sized B2B companies:
No one else has Mezzanine’s depth and breadth of experience. Our marketing consultants have deep knowledge and stay at the forefront of marketing and sales trends, research and technologies to bring the best solutions forward for their clients.