- A leading Canadian appliance retailer is interested in increasing its revenues from B2B commercial sales, but has limited brand recognition or market share.
- The client requires an approach to focus marketing resources to maximize ROI.
- Mezzanine used secondary research sources such as Statistics Canada to estimate the size of the potential market and its sub-segments, to help the client better understand the opportunity.
- We then conducted interviews with key decision makers in the industry to compile a deep and rich understanding of buying behaviour and preferences. Integrating primary and secondary research allowed Mezzanine to create recommendations that focused on the most attractive segments with targeted marketing tactics.
- Mezzanine was able to clearly articulate the key segments and tactics where the client needed to focus its resources, and was able to make the case for key strategic resources in order to support commercial sales.
- These recommendations are forming the basis of the client’s sales and marketing strategies to build share.