- The client was interested in moving into the GTA market, and wanted to size the opportunity, as well as understand what marketing activities would accelerate their penetration and improve the effectiveness of their sales team.
- Mezzanine conducted interviews with senior prospective customers and influencers to understand the consideration and buying process for outsourced IT services, and identify how our client could increase awareness and consideration.
- Mezzanine conducted extensive secondary research and combined this with primary research to better segment the market and understand the volume and characteristics of potential customers.
- Using these sources of insight, Mezzanine developed an in-depth go-to-market approach, including specific tactics.
- Mezzanine established that the GTA was indeed a positive opportunity for our client.
- Mezzanine provided the client with specific recommendations for targeting the right decision makers within specific client segments with tactics designed to accelerate their growth.
- The client is now successfully operating in the GTA.