- A shipping provider with potential to grow wanted to educate the market about its unique value proposition, and target B2B customers with effective and measurable marketing.
- Mezzanine conducted an internal analysis, which identified the strengths and challenges of the company, and interviewed current customers to better understand the value proposition from their perspective.
- Additionally, Mezzanine conducted an industry analysis in order to understand how best to position the client relative to its competition, and identified specific target verticals that were attractive segments for the client.
- To prepare to educate the market, Mezzanine conducted concept testing interviews with potential customers to get a sense of the images and message that would best express the client’s value proposition.
- Finally, Mezzanine created a marketing strategy and plan that identified tactics that were best suited to appeal to the desired target market and would generate high ROI.
- Mezzanine was able to establish a clear and measurable marketing and tactical plan, which took into account the client’s target market and competition.
- The client then chose to use Mezzanine’s outsourced marketing management services to implement and manage the plan.