Delivering Measurable Results for Over 250 Companies
Buyer Behaviour Has Changed; Your Marketing Must Change With It
Potential customers are doing their research before engaging with your sales team, so it’s critical that your marketing provides the information customers need.
Traditional Purchase Process
New Purchase Process
We’re Driven by Strategy and Motivated to Execute
We know that companies often lack the resources to execute an integrated tactical plan. As your go-to B2B marketing company, we take responsibility for implementing your plan, growing your marketing machine and building the cadence of tactics that will work for you for years to come.
How does this work?
We assign you a marketing director who assumes responsibility for the plan, and works with the larger team of Mezzanine senior professionals to implement it. You get the benefits of an experienced marketing team without committing to their full-time employment.
We work onsite and offsite as needed, and report on the success of your implementation on a weekly, quarterly and semi-annual basis. We also know that plans change, so we work with you to identify and adapt to opportunities as they arise.
Who benefits from our Implementation Services? It’s time to call us when:
- There is insufficient budget to hire an in-house marketing department of 3+ people
- An array of marketing tactics is needed, not just one tactic
- You need an outside perspective on which tactics to use and what results to expect
- You need a rapid-start to your marketing and flexible capacity (more at the start, tapering off)
- Your management team has the capacity to work with our marketers
- Your team is able to work to a plan
- Your strategy is known and can be defined
Our outsourced marketing implementation delivers a complete marketing department on a fractional basis – to drive results when you need them. We also offer Marketing Strategy & Planning services to put you on the right track to raise awareness and generate more leads.
Some Companies We Help
Learn How We’ve Helped Other Companies
we actually wrote the book on it
THE RADICAL SALES SHIFT shares lessons from 20 revenue leaders on how B2B companies can adapt their sales and marketing to be successful. Is your company adapting to the new era of buying behavior?
Principal and Founder | The Burnie Group